Repair Service for 1998 - 2003 Mercedes Benz ML320 ML430 ML55 Navigation Radio
This is for the the purchase of a Service to fix, repair and replace the glass LCD screen on your in-dash Mercedes-Benz ML-Model Navigation radio and CD Player. We can repair the volume control and replace the entire LCD with a Brand new original part All functions of the car including: Navigation, Radio, etc.. will be restored back to 100% visual condition. With this service there's no need to spend over a few thousand dollars at a dealership to replace your entire head unit. If your screen has: scratches, cracks, dead pixels, or the polarized protection is wearing off, no problem!
Typical Problems That Require Our Service:
- Cannot read what your LCD says??
- Missing or distorted pixels
- Volume control adjustment
- Ink Blotches and sub-surface blemishes
- Scratches, Damage and Cracks
- We can install new screen glass.
How Does it Work?
1.. Purchase Service by clicking "Add To Cart"
2.. Remove Monitor
- Insert Radio Removal Tools into left and right of unit
3.. Prepare Device to Mail In
**** You will receive mailing instructions via email after service is bought and paid for. Please take your radio securely packaged to FedEx, UPS, DHL, US Post Office, etc. to have it mailed in. Please include in the package a short list of symptoms and your return mailing address.
German Audio Tech
Attn: Repair Service
65 Pine Ave., #337
Long Beach, CA 90802
Compatible with the Following:
- 2000+ LCD for select 'MCS' and 'Comand' navigation system in Mercedes-Benz vehicles
- Class C, E, CL, CLS, S, SL
- C230, C280, C300, C350, C63AMG
- E320, E350, E430, E500, E55 AMG
- CL500, CL600, CL55, CL65
- CLS500, CLS600, CLS65
- S430, S500, S600, S55 AMG, S65 AMG
- SL500, SL600, SL55 AMG, SL65 AMG
- SLK200, SLK230, SLK280, SLK350, SLK55 AMG
- ML-Class (ML320, ML430, ML500, ML55, ML63 AMG)
- G-Glass (G500, G430, G55, G63 AMG)
- CLK-Class (CLK350, CLK500, CLK55, CLK63 AMG)
- R230, W164, W169, W171, W211, W219, W220, W245, W251
- Comand APS NTG1
- Comand APS NTG2
- Comand 2.0 W220 CD
View this post on Instagram
Please enjoy this short video of our repair of a MCS Comand Radio from a Mercedes-Benz W163 1999 ML320. This was sent to us all the way from Bayamon, Puerto Rico 🇵🇷 . The results are fantastic! Because this is an expensive part brand new, fixing by replacing the screen is the best option! This model navigation monitor is commonly installed in most 1997-2005 model Mercedes Benz ML-Class cars. Issues That Require This Service: • Hard to Read LCD • Cosmetically damaged screen • Volume Control Inconsistency • Anti-Glare Coating Wearing Off • Defective Display After this service the device now functions 💯!! We specialize in the repair of these modules. Result: A lot of money saved and Another very satisfied client! 🙂 Do you have this issue or know someone who does? We can help! Please ❤️LIKE, 📬SHARE and ✔️FOLLOW FEATURED LINKS: • NEW Replacement LCD https://www.germanaudiotech.com/products/new-lcd-for-mercedes-benz-navigation-1998-2003-ml320-ml430-ml500-ml55?_pos=11&_sid=f5b315088&_ss=r • FAST & Professional Repair Service https://www.germanaudiotech.com/products/repair-service-for-1998-2003-mercedes-benz-ml320-ml430-ml55-navigation-radio?_pos=4&_sid=aa7d0ed51&_ss=r 📬 email@example.com 🖥 www.germanaudiotech.com
We Also Recommend
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE