iCARSOFT i903 for NISSAN INFINITI SUBARU DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL FAULT CODE READER RESET SRS ABS
This is your opportunity to purchase (1) Brand New iCarsoft i903 OBD2 System Diagnostic, Code Reader and Reset Tool. Will work on 1997-2015 OBDII INFINITI, NISSAN and SUBARU vehicles (see list below). Comes with an unbeatable manufacturer 1-Year Quality Warranty. This is a must-have device for all your code scanner, diagnostic and fault reset needs!! With its great presentation and quality of design, it would also make a great gift. Device is Easy to use and Simply plugs into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port. Comes brand new with: Original Packaging, Storage Bag, Adapter Cable to your computer, and Printed Instructions Guide. With this professional grade tool you can save that dreaded trip to your dealership, just to be charged a $100/hour+ 'diagnostic service fee'. Know what is wrong with your car prior to a visit to your mechanic, and possibly fix the problem easily yourself. This durable tool comes with 24 hour international product support and online updatability. If you have a question please contact our customer support before purchasing and/or iCarsoft directly. All International Buyers Welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are trying to determine if this tool will perform a specific task for your specific year and model vehicle, please CLICK HERE for PDF Guide. Please Do Your Research before buying! Avoid returns because the tool does not perform a specific task you were hoping for by knowing what you are buying.
This iCarsoft product is not sold by, endorsed, manufactured or implied to be a Nissan product. We have to disclose this because Nissan Motor Corp. trolls eBay removing listings claiming 'unauthorized use of intellectual property rights' which sellers in no way violate.
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes from numerous vehicle systems - ABS, Airbag, Engine, Transmission, Air Suspension, Instrument cluster, etc. CLICK HERE for a full list of systems covered for each model
- Read Live Data Stream Info (see below)
- Fault-Tracing for malfunction indicator lights including check engine, ABS, SRS airbag, etc.
- Component Testing
- Vehicle and ECU information
- Datastream Graph Display
- View Freeze Frame Data
Universal OBDII Functions Include (for all makes and models 96 and newer):
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles (for European buyers)
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles (fpr European buyers)
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles (for US buyers)
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Live Data Stream Readings Include :
- Engine Speed
- Coolant temperature
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle speed
- Short Term Fuel Trim
- long-term Fuel Trim
- Intake manifold pressure
- Timing Advance
- Air flow rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen sensor voltages
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel pressure
- and more
370z Convertible (2009-2011)
Altima Hybrid (2007-2011)
Versa Hatcback/Sedan (2007-2011)
G25 Sedan (2009-2011)
G35 Coupe (2003-2007)
G35 Sedan (2003-2008)
G37 Coupe (2007-2011)
G37 Sedan (2008-2010)
G37 Convertible (2009-2011)
System Coverage for Nissan CLICK HERE
System Coverage for INFINITI CLICK HERE
System Coverage for Subaru CLICK HERE
Engine Control System
Transmission Control System
Cruise Control System
Brake Control System
Air Suspension System
Integ. unit mode
Electric Power steering
Air Condition System
Tire pressure monitor
Parking Brake System
Keyless access system
iCarsoft i903 Scan Tool
- USB Cable (connecting to computer for software updates)
- User Manual
- Nylon Carry Case
Supports Multiple Languages
We Also Recommend
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
2x BMW E46 M3 E39 M5 E53 X5 KEY FOB BATTERIES BATTERY - PANASONIC VL2020 1HF
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE
New iCARSOFT MBII for MERCEDES-BENZ SPRINTER SMART OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL SERVICE RESET ERASE FAULT CODES