BMW E53 X5 SERIES OC3 SEAT MAT - PASSENGER AIRBAG OCCUPANCY SEAT SENSOR EMULATOR
- Fully tested on BMW Original Airbag System installation.
- With Airbag360 module fitted in your vehicle Airbag light will function as normal - after turning ON ignition Airbag light will turn ON for 3 - 5 seconds and then goes OFF . Its very important as this is required to pass NCT , TUV or MOT TEST
- Airbag360 modules are covered with lifetime warranty
- For easy installation Airbag360 emulators are equipped with genuine BMW connectors
- No risk connecting wrong
- Installation of our modules can be completed by everyone without extra cost.
- Seat Occupied - Airbag Enabled
- Seatbelt simulator included
- Occupied Status - PASSENGER AIRBAG WILL DEPLOY WHEN NEED IT.
- QC passed.
- Made by professional company from highest quality components a proven for automotive applications
- VAT invoice on request
- After sale support : phone , e-mail, or live chat on our website
- 30 days money back Guarantee
- Airbag360 emulators are ready to use - programmed to meet specification of airbag control unit installed in your vehicle . There is no need to select program or solder jumpers .
Safe to Use
Seat Occupied - Airbag's Enabled
Fast Delivery to USA & other countries!
High quality products & services to satisfy customers needs.
- Prior to buying passenger occupancy sensor emulator make sure your car was correctly diagnosed.
- Airbag light illuminating on the dash and message on the screen about malfunction of restraint system are not diagnose.
- Restraint system contains many components. If any of them fails airbag light and message informing about malfunctions appears on the screen.
- Properly diagnose can be only done by connecting diagnostic tool to vehicle .
- Emulator will only cured / resolve fault codes related with passenger occupancy sensor.
- Any other remaining codes need to be resolved separately.
- Be aware of Chinese copy of our emulator's sold as EU manufactured products or devices produced- sells by individuals, who are NOT qualified to do so and have no knowledge about Airbag (SRS) Systems in vehicles.
- Installation of these devices in your vehicle Do Not Activate Airbags!
- Only devices purchased from proven source can assure your safety.
- Don't take a risk This is the Best Choice!
- The supplemental restraint system (SRS) warning light is most commonly known as the airbag system light.
- This is a computer controlled system designed to deploy one or more driver, passenger, and side airbags.
- The computer also tightens the seat belts to protect the vehicle occupants from physical harm during an impact caused by a collision.
Airbag Warning Light
- When the vehicle is first started, light should illuminate for 1 to 5 seconds while the system goes through a self-test sequence.
- If the light goes out, then the system is ready.
- If the light stays on, there is a fault somewhere in the SRS system.
- The system is disabled at this point. In the case of a collision, the airbags will not deploy and the seat belts will not tighten, nor will any additional features activate.
SRS/ AIRBAG Warning Light
- If the light stays on after the self-test, then you should take the vehicle to a qualified repair shop to be properly diagnosed and inspected.
- It is a good idea to check your vehicle's potential recalls because some airbag system repairs may be covered under recalls or extended warranties.
- If SRS / OC33 system was diagnosed with malfunctioned seat occupancy sensor You can successfully eliminated that fault by installing one of our emulators.
- Our emulator will make airbag system back to working order
Don't delay repair —You may not be properly protected in the case of an accident or collision.
If the light is blinking or stays on, take it seriously. There is a fault condition and the vehicle's safety systems are compromised, putting you and your passengers at risk.
We Also Recommend
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE