2pcs 15mm 5x120 Hubcentric Wheel Spacers with 10pcs Black Lug Bolts (12x1.5 42mm shank) for 1996-2003 BMW E39 525i 528i 530i 540i M5 (74.1mm Bore)
- Hubcentric Wheel Spacers and Lug Bolts Kit. Compatible with BMW E39 5-Series, 2001-2003 525i, 1997-2000 528i, 2001-2003 530i, 1997-2003 540i, 2000-2003 M5. May fit others, verify using spacer specifications.
- [VERIFY FITMENT] Spacers only fit vehicles with 5/120 bolt pattern, 74.1mm Centerbore, and use 12x1.5 wheel bolts. Even if a vehicle is listed as being compatible, buyers still need to check: 1) Your wheels accept Cone Seat bolts; 2) You have 15mm of space between your fender and your wheel/tire; 3) Wheel bore needs to be no smaller than 74.1mm.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Two (2) Wheel Spacers with Lip and Ten (10) Lug Bolts | Thickness: 15mm Wide | Bolt Pattern: 5x120 | Bore: 74.1mm | Bolt Thread Size: 12x1.5 | Bolt Seat Type: Cone Seat | Bolt Shank Length: 42mm.
- [MATERIAL & MANUFACTURING] Wheel Spacers are CNC Machined to exact specifications from high quality Aerospace Billet Aluminum. Undergoes anodizing process to prevent surface corrosion and rust. Lug Bolts are manufactured with metric grade 10.9 cold forged steel. Zinc coating provides exceptional corrosion resistance and appearance. Additional Heat Treating Process ensures dependable strength & durability.
- [PRODUCT BENEFITS] Hubcentric design ensures the spacer bore fits perfectly around 74.1mm wheel hubs and the 74.1mm lip functions as an extension of the hub to prevent wobble or vibrations. Fixes clearance issues if your wheels are making contact with your shocks or brake calipers. Increases inner wheel well clearance to allow you to install wider rims/tires. Gives your vehicle a more aggressive stance. Improves handling characteristics and stability.
We Also Recommend
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE