2000-2004 FORD F-150 F-250 EBCM ABS ANTI-LOCK BRAKE MODULE 1L34-2C346-AA
- EBCM is free and clear of rust or corrosion.
You must match your part number all the way through the software code (two letters at end of part number) for proper fitment. If you do not match this you more than likely will get a no communication situation.
- EBCM may require initialization to your vehicle
- Prior to purchase please verify your wheel speed sensors are good or have been replaced and that your wiring harness has no breaks as both of these situations can set trouble codes.
- Module has been repaired and tested by our experienced technical staff! Some of those tests are listed below:
- Solder joints that typically fail have been repaired
- 12+ internal components tested and repaired as necessary
- Relay which typically fails has been replaced
- Please follow below for proper installation of module:
- Disconnect the negative terminal of the battery. Make sure the battery connector is not touching the battery post.
- Disconnect and remove module to be replaced. Make sure connector harness is clean and there are no broken wires.
- Install and connect the replacement module.
- Connect the negative terminal of the battery.
- After install clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes and drive vehicle for 1 to 2 days. This will allow your vehicle's monitoring system to reset.
- Clear codes again and no codes should reappear.
We Also Recommend
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
Refurbished 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid MFD Dash Energy Monitor Info Climate Display