New iCARSOFT BMII for BMW MINI OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCANNER TOOL OIL ERASE FAULT CODES
Oil/Service/Brake Service Reset Function
The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Diagnostic Tools allow you to reset Oil,Service, and Brake Lights in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function
Brake Pad / Shoe changes on vehicles equipped with EPB's (Electronic Parking Brakes) MUST be carried out using a Diagnostic Tool to correctly re-calibrate. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tools offer you that capability on supported models. De-activate to Service Position - Replace - Re-activate.
ECTS Reset Function
After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body (ECTS), adaptation must be carried out (also the case if the negative terminal of the battery has been disconnected or when the Engine Control Unit has been replaced). The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tools will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations on supported vehicles.
SAS Reset Function
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicle's require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tool will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles - this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tool is also capable of adapting a new DPF Filter where supported. Models Covered: BMW
1 Series - E81,E82,E87,E88,1M,F20
3 Series - E36, E46, E90, E91, E92, E93, F30
5 Series - E39, E60, E61, M5, GT(F07), F10, F11, F18
6 Series - E63, E64, M6, F12, F13
7 Series - E38, E65, E66, F01, F02, F03, F04
X1 - E84
X3 - E83, F25
X5 - E53, E70, X5M
X6 - E71, X6M
Z3 - E36, Z3M
Z4 - E85, E86, E89, M
MINI For Most Models 2001-Present
Body Styles Covered
R50: "Mk I" Mini One & Cooper (2001–2006)
R52: "Mk I" Mini Convertible (2004–2008)
R53: "Mk I" Mini Cooper S (2001–2006)
R55: "Mk II" Mini Clubman (2007–present)
R56: "Mk II" Mini Hatch/Hardtop range (2006–2013)
R57: "Mk II" Mini Convertible (2009–present)
R58: Coupé (2012–present)
R59: Roadster (2012–present)
R60: Countryman (2010–present)
(NOT yet Compatible with R61,F56,F55)
B) Operation Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 75 ℃
C) Storage Temperature: -40 ℃ -- 120 ℃
D) Power: 8V -- 24V
• Net Weight: 250g
• Gross Weight: 450g Contents: • Hardcopy User’s Manual
• OBD II cable
• CD software
• USB cable
• Nylon carry case
Twelve Super Advantages: • Read & Clear DTCs
• Read Data Stream
• Full ECU Diagnosis
• Diagnose Single-brand Models Equipped With OBDII-16 DLC
• Easy To Use With Metal Dome Keys
• Oil Light/Service Reset
• 4.0” TFT LCD With 480 * 320 Pixels
• USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
• Upgrade Via TF Card
• Support Multi-language
And for more, refer to User's Manual.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
• Display: 4.0” TFT LCD , with 480 * 320 Pixels
• Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
• Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
• Power: 9V -- 18V
• Operating current:150mA@12V(Typical)
• Power consumption:1.8W(Typical)
• Weight: 350g
• Main Unit
• Hardcopy User’s Manual
• Main cable
• USB cable
• TF Card
• Nylon carry case
• TF card reader
We Also Recommend
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
2x BMW E46 M3 E39 M5 E53 X5 KEY FOB BATTERIES BATTERY - PANASONIC VL2020 1HF