iCarsoft i960 for PORSCHE OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC FAULT CODE SCANNER TOOL RESET ERASE CLEAR
This is your opportunity to purchase (1) Brand New PORSCHE OBD2 Diagnostic & Code Reset Tool. Will work on 1996+ Porsche Models. We have sold hundreds of these tools to Porsche owners world-wide with Great reviews!! This is a must-have device for all your code scanning, diagnostic and fault reset needs!! It is Easy to use with a 2.8" Color LCD screen. Simply plug into your vehicle's OBDII diagnostic port and follow the step by step instructions prompted on the screen . Comes brand new with: Original packaging, Storage Bag, Adapter Cable to your computer, and Printed Instructions Guide.
Save yourself a trip to the Porsche dealership, just to be charged a $100/hour+ 'diagnostic service fee'. Know what is wrong with your car prior to a visit to your mechanic, and possibly fix the problem easily yourself. You can clear faults with a simple press of a button! This is a professional durability, quality tool and comes with iCarsoft's 24-hour international product support and online updatability. If you have a question please contact our customer support before buying. We are happy to help!
All International Buyers Welcome.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are trying to determine if this tool will perform a specific task for your specific year and model Porsche, please CLICK HERE for PDF Guide. Please Do Your Research before buying! Avoid returns because the tool does not perform a specific task you were hoping for by knowing what you are buying.
The following Porsche models are supported:
Carrera 911 (996), 911 (997), 911 (991)
Boxster (986), Boxster (987), Boxster (981)
Cayman and Cayman S
1. The fastest full color, 2.8” TFT 320*240 pixels
2. USB 2.0 High Speed Upgrade
3. Support Multi-language
4. Read & Clear DTCs
5. Read Date Stream
6. Silicone keys with great customer experience
7. Full System Diagnosis
8. Diagnose Single Brand of all Models (OBDII-16 DLC)
- Easy to read color display
- Reads all fault codes ( General and manufacturer specific codes)
- Deletes the codes in the control unit
- Live Data Function
- Easy operation with six buttons
- Standalone device , no batteries or laptop required
- Updatable fast, easy and FREE on the Internet
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
A) Display: 2.8” Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
B) Operation Temperature: 0 ℃ -- 50 ℃
C) Storage Temperature: -20 ℃ -- 70 ℃
D) Power: 9V -- 18V
• Air conditioning
• Instrument cluster
• Alarm system
• Roll‐over protection
• SEAT MEMORY
• Convertible top
• STEERING COL. SWITCH
• DRIVER'S DOOR
• PASSENGER'S DOOR
• Headlight CU left
• Headlight CU right
• LEVEL CONTROL
• SEAT MEMORY,DRIVER
• SEAT MEMORY,PASS
• Transfer Case
• MAG.FIELD SENSOR
• TRANSVERSE LOCK
• PANORAMA ROOF
• AUXILIARY HEATER
• LEFT HBA
• RIGHT HBA
• Targa Roof
• Parking Brake
• Rear lid
The i960 can live data during the operation of reading. Will Not Reset Service Light Indicator.
The live display of sensor data is switchable , so that all relevant
(WILL NOT RESET MAINTENANCE or OIL SERVICE, please buy PORII
We Also Recommend
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E36 3-Series M3 ALPINE C33 C43 RADIO STEREO CASSETTE