New ICARSOFT HNMII for HONDA ACRUA NISSAN INFINITI SUBARU MULTI-SYSTEMS SCAN TOOL ABS SRS OIL SERVICE RESET
Professional Multi-System Scanner Tool
Oil/Service/ Reset Function
The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Diagnostic Tools allow you to reset Oil and Service Lights in a click of a button on supported vehicles. On vehicles where a manual reset is required, the tool will guide you through the full process step-by-step.
EPB Reset Function
Brake Pad / Shoe changes on vehicles equipped with EPB's (Electronic Parking Brakes) MUST be carried out using a Diagnostic Tool to correctly re-calibrate. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tools offer you that capability on supported models. De-activate to Service Position - Replace - Re-activate.
ECTS Reset Function
After cleaning or replacing the Electronic Throttle Body (ECTS), adaptation must be carried out (also the case if the negative terminal of the battery has been disconnected or when the Engine Control Unit has been replaced). The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tools will perform Electronic Throttle Body adaptations on supported vehicles.
SAS Reset Function
The Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) is used to measure the angle of the steering wheel and the speed at which it is being turned. The signal is mainly used by the ABS System as part of it's stability control function but also by other systems such as ride level control and adaptive lighting. A problem with the SAS Signal will cause a fault with any of the systems that use the signal directly, or indirectly.
If the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) needs to be changed, many vehicle's require the new sensor to be calibrated. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tool will allow you to carry out steering angle re-calibration on supported models.
DPF Regeneration or Replacement
Carry out a forced Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration on supported vehicles - this MUST be done by trained personnel. Required when the DPF filter blockage reaches levels where passive or active regeneration is unable to burn off the excess soot. The iCarsoft 2nd Generation Tool is also capable of adapting a new DPF Filter where supported.
OBDII Functions Include: (all makes and models OBDII compliant)
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs
16.Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports all the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on all 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European market vehicles
20. Works on all 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European market vehicles
21. Works on most 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian market vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
Supports Multiple Languages
We Also Recommend
7x CAR TRUCK RADIO DOOR CLIP PANEL TRIM DASH AUDIO REMOVAL PLASTIC PRY TOOL KIT
New iCARSOFT CR-PLUS PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSAL OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC SCAN FAULT CODE READER TOOL
DVD Navigation Loader Assembly for 2004 2005 Acura TL Honda CR-V Civic DV36T02C