Blank Clock Fix for Chevy Corvette C6 OEM Navigation Radio 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010
Chevrolet Corvette Navigation Radio Clock Restoration Repair Fix
This newly updated Firmware (Version 2) has corrected some issues of incompatibility with some original GM head units. Get your OEM Corvette navigation radio's clock working again!
Manufacturer developed firmware upgrade will correct the date and time issue on your navigation screen.
2005 2006 2007 2007 2009 2010 Chevrolet Corvette C6 (Base, Z06, Grandsport, ZR1)
- Remove the map disc from your factory navigation radio,
- Insert the firmware CD into GPS Disc slot
- The installation will automatically begin and will take approximately 2 minutes to update.
- Once upload is complete, remove the CD and re-insert the map disc (your clock and date on the Nav screen will be correctly set to the proper date and time).
Extra Features! Firmware will also correct the 10 minute lag that occurs when you input a destination into your navigation. No more diagonal line through the GPS icon on the navigation screen. This update cannot be performed using a memory stick or chip. With this service you will receive a CD with the firmware update, detailed installation instructions outlined below:
1. Lower navigation screen exposing the 2 CD Slots
2. Eject the map DVD from lower slot and insert your firmware update disc
3. Watch the installation process, and eject once update is complete
4. Insert your new GPS Map DVD or factory disc into the lower CD Slot
5. Raise the navigation screen back to closed position.
We Also Recommend
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
Refurbished 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid MFD Dash Energy Monitor Info Climate Display