Android Radio Upgrade 7in 2DIN Car Stereo Wireless CarPlay & Android Auto,SXM
- Product Version: F7 Extreme Edition (XE). Model: F7EBG2A7XE-NA; Operating System: Linux 4.9.217; Mounting style: UDH07D (Universal Double DIN with a 7-inch Display)
- WIRELESS & wired CarPlay and WIRELESS & wired Android Auto: (compatibility information is specified in the corresponding sections below)
- Full HD 7" 1024*600 QLED: display screen with a 178° full-viewing angle (brightness 600cd/m2); 5-Touch Capacitive Touchscreen
- Max. 4*49W, RMS 4*29W built-in amp: (Vcc=14.4v, THD=10%); 10-band EQ with 7 presets
- SiriusXM ready: (a SiriusXM Connect Vehicle Tuner and subscription are required, not provided)
- Navigation: F7EBG2A7XE-NA comes with a specific hardware solution to integrate iOS CarPlay or Android Auto into its system so that you can run iOS Maps or Google Maps/Waze/TomTom etc. on the big HD screen, as long as they are available on your phone
- HD 720P Front and Rear View Input with Live Rear View: you can check the front view and the rear view at any time, making driving safer (ATOTO ACEBHD02LR rearview camera is required for LRV, sold separately)
- Fast charging: powered by inner PMS firmware, F7EBG2A7XE-NA can deliver power to smartphones faster (max. 1.5 A) than other head unit brands (300mA - 500mA) while running wired CarPlay/Android Auto; data transmission & phone charging can be done simultaneously
- Bluetooth: supports hands-free calls and streaming music; safer driving when you can answer calls/hang up, play/pause, switch tracks, adjust the volume, etc. on the head unit, with the steering wheel controls, or with ATOTO ACEB44F5 wireless IR remote (not included)
- Radio tuner: Built-in FM/AM Radio Tuner with RBDS
- 6 physical buttons: with 8 functions in total enable you to perform simple tasks such as turning down the volume during driving with ease
Inputs, Outputs & Slots
- Inputs: 3 video inputs, Reversing Camera Input, AUX Audio/Video In & Front Camera Video In, can process 720P HD video signals. For reversing camera input, you can connect a specified ATOTO HD rearview camera to F7EBG2A7XE-NA for 720P video display (most other head unit brands can only process CVBS 480-600 lines video signals); For F7 XE head units, the specified rearview camera is ACEBHD02LR (sold separately); ACEBHD03LR is not compatible
- Outputs: 2 RCA Headrest Video Outputs; 4-CH RCA Audio Out (4v) for connecting to a factory/aftermarket amplifier; Separate Subwoofer Out (0.8v full range)
- External storage devices: One Micro SD slot - to store media files, up to 512GB; 2 USB interfaces - one for phone connection (CarPlay/Android Auto/AutoLink) and one for external storage devices and media playback. The latter reads up to 2TB SSD. Both SD & SSD must be in FAT32 or NTFS format
- True 7-inch screen: Typically, North American dashboard mounting frame suppliers (Metra, Scosche, PAC, etc.) provide double DIN mounting frames with a 174 mm*98 mm opening, limiting the screen size of aftermarket head units to 6.75-inch or smaller (false 7-inch). ATOTO is the first manufacturer to introduce true 7-inch Android head units with a minimal front panel size of 172 mm*97 mm (fitting the mounting frames commonly available). If needed, an extra frame adapter is also included to expand it to 178 mm*101.5 mm.
- Compatible with 3rd-Party dash kits: The ISO Standard chassis size for double DIN head units is 178 mm*100 mm. In the case of the frontal faceplate, however, there is no such standard. As a result, many users have issues mounting head units from other brands with dash kits commonly available on the North America market. F7EBG2A7XE-NA, on the other hand, with its faceplate size of 172 mm*97 mm, is compatible with products from most North American dash kit brands (Metra, Scosche, PAC, etc.).
- Compact chassis for more room: The chassis is only 50-mm deep, shorter than the typical depth. Therefore, there is a larger space for cabling and other accessories.
- Extra accessories you may need to purchase: As this is a universally fit head unit, extra accessories may be required to finish installation in a specific vehicle (not provided in the package). It is the buyer's responsibility to prepare them (if applicable). They may include (but are not limited to) a dash frame kit, a wiring harness, a radio antenna adapter, a data interface, etc.
We highly recommend the customers take the product to a professional car audio store to finish the installation and ensure connection wires are fully protected. if your buttons on the face unit will not work, please kindly re-connect the wiring harness to give a try or contact our customer support team, we always will reply within 24 hours (besides weekend )
WIRELESS CarPlay and Android Auto!
The advantages of CarPlay/Android Auto
- Wireless is simply better: No more worries about where to put your plugged phone. No more search for a holder which you find to be superfluous anyway. No more entangled cords to distract you. Free at last!
- Fast and automatic connection: For wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, the Bluetooth connection is quick. And after you make the connection for the first time, it will all be automatic. For wired CarPlay/Android Auto, once you plug your iPhone/Android phone into the "Phone Link" port on F7 XE, it takes about 3 seconds for CarPlay/Android Auto to be automatically launched. A true plug-n-play function.
- Stable data transmission: Thanks to the premium hardware inside, F7 XE is more than capable of delivering stable and reliable data transmission, both wirelessly (5G Wi-Fi) and wired (with USB), which is a strong bolster for you in driving.
- Great Performance Across All CarPlay/Android Auto Functions: CarPlay/Android Auto has revolutionized the way we drive by enabling us to safely use the iPhone/Android phone while driving. Now we can make calls, send/receive messages, listen to music/radio/podcasts/news/audiobook... on the head unit while driving really conveniently. This, in turn, requires a head unit that can adequately meet the demands of these functions in terms of audio and visual performance. Regarding audio, on F7 XE, the max. 4*49W amplifier with RMS 4*29W (Vcc=14.4v,THD=10%) makes sure that whether you are making a call, listening to your favorite music or podcasts and so on, you can hear things clearly at a comfortable volume, powerful yet without any distortion. And the included microphone? Well, in our own customer's exact words:"I'm told that the sound is very clear." Visually, the full HD 7" 1024*600 QLED screen (brightness 600cd/m2), other than its fantastic ultra-clear color rendition, offers great visibility even in broad daylight. Also, as a 5-touch capacitive touchscreen, it is easy and smooth to operate on.
- You phone battery is finally safe: If you get in the car with low battery on your iPhone/Android phone, and you start driving using CarPlay/Android Auto, on many head units with only wired CarPlay/Android Auto, after the trip, the battery is barely charged, if at all. This problem does not exist with F7 XE. The reasons are a). with wireless CarPlay/Android Auto, you can drive using CarPlay/Android Auto while plugging your iPhone/Android phone into the USB port dedicated for charging in your vehicle, or putting it on the charging dock station. b). with wired CarPlay/Android Auto, by design, F7 XE is equipped with advanced PMS to charge your iPhone/Android phone quickly when you use wired CarPlay/Android Auto (plugged into the dedicated "Phone Link"port).
- ATOTO F7 supports running CarPlay or Android Auto map navigation while playing FM/AM radio/USB music in the background. Be aware that not all car stereos can do this!
- CarPlay iPhone compatibility: Wired CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 or later models with iOS 7.1 or higher. Wireless CarPlay is compatible with iPhone 5 or later models with iOS 9.0 or higher.
- Android Auto phone compatibility: Wired Android Auto is compatible with phones with Android 6.0 or higher. Wireless Android Auto projection is compatible with any phone with Android 11.0, a Google or Samsung phone with Android 10.0 (Google Pixel 4, Samsung Note 9, Samsung Note 20, and Samsung S 10 have been tested to be compatible with wireless Android Auto on F7 XE), and selected Samsung phones with Android 9.0 (Samsung S8 and Note 8 have been tested to be compatible with wireless Android Auto on F7 XE).
- Original USB cable for wired connection: If you choose to use wired CarPlay or wired Android Auto, for fast charging, for instance, factory/original USB cables are required. Non-manufacturer made USB cables may easily cause connection issues, such as black screen after minutes of playback, connection failure or unstable phone connection.
178° full-viewing angle 1024 * 600 QLED display screen, outstanding viewing experience
The QLED display technology is an innovation best known for its outstanding color rendition and brightness.
Coming with a 1024*600 QLED display screen with a 178° full-viewing angle, F7EBG2A7XE-NA offers a much better viewing experience in brightly lit areas. In addition, important app tips such as navigation prompts can be viewed more clearly.
AutoLink (MirrorLink) allows you to cast what's displayed on your smartphone to F7's big screen
You can run online GPS navigation apps (Google Maps, Waze, Tomtom, etc.) or play videos on Youtube, etc. on F7EBG2A7XE-NA's 7-inch screen. AutoLink is compatible with the latest Android & iOS smartphone models.
Considering that neither CarPlay nor Android Auto is compatible with video apps such as YouTube, AutoLink provides an alternative option. Important: Some video streaming services (Netflix, AMZ Prime, Disney +, etc.) do not support MirrorLink.
1. With very few smartphones with a curved screen, there will be a tiny black area on the 4 edges of F7EBG2A7XE-NA's screen. This is caused by differences in firmware and the layout of the curved screen. 2. Linux system does not support third-party application downloads.
HD 720P rearview video display with Live Rear-View (LRV) feature
Typically, head units can only process and display 480-600 lines CVBS rearview video signals. F7EBG2A7XE-NA displays HD 720P rearview videos (ATOTO ACEBHD02LR rearview camera is required, sold separately). Say goodbye to snowy static pictures when reversing your vehicle.
Live Rear-View (LRV) - Now you can access the rear view even if your vehicle in moving ahead. This frees you from obstructions of passengers, headrests and the vehicle's roof and rear pillars, increasing the field of view and offering the driver a clear view of the lanes behind and common blind-spots. You can set one of the steering wheel keys as a shortcut for quick access.
It is easy to control/operate your ATOTO F7!
While driving, reaching over and trying to operate the head unit can be distracting. F7EBG2A7XE-NA makes it possible to map 18 frequently-used functions to factory steering wheel audio keys for convenient operation. For vehicles without steering wheel audio controls, ATOTO ACEB44F5 wireless IR remote is highly recommended. It does not, however, support key mapping (refer to its manual for details).
You can wake up Siri or Google Assistant by voice command, by pressing the physical key on F7EBG2A7XE-NA, or by pressing the corresponding button on your steering wheel (if applicable) or on ACEB44F5.
SXM Radio - yet another entertainment option on F7EBG2A7XE-NA
USB audio/video playback & video outputs for headrest monitors
Fast Phone Charging While Plugged-in
Powered by inner PMS firmware, ATOTO F7 can deliver power to smartphones faster than other head units (300mA - 500mA) while running wired CarPlay/Android Auto (Max. 1.5A). Data transmission & phone charging can be done simultaneously.
Maximal charging speed is determined by the charging protocol of the phone and the length and the materials of the charging cable.
Constant Firmware Update from ATOTO
We Also Recommend
REPAIR SERVICE for BMW E38 E39 E53 X5 INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER PIXEL DISPLAY
New SCREW COVER for BMW CD43 BUSINESS CD PLAYER RADIO FACEPLATE PLASTIC DOOR CLIPS
Refurbished 2006 2007 2008 2009 Toyota Prius Hybrid MFD Dash Energy Monitor Info Climate Display