DIY: How to Install Android Navigation Radio (EONON) into 2003 / 2004 Range Rover L322
From 2002-2004 BMW owned the company "Land Rover". Their technology was then installed as factory equipment into the 2003-2004 (L322) Range Rover SUVs. These factory systems were advanced for their time, but today they are slow and unsophisticated.
Luckily, you can now upgrade your factory equipment with one that is more modern and vastly improved! We sell these systems here
The best part is that it is a plug and play set up!!
Eonon Android 10 Car Stereo 7 Inch HD Touchscreen Car GPS Navigation Head Unit with 32G ROM Bluetooth 5.0 Car DVD Player
- 2003, 2004 Ranger Rover (L322) HSE and Supercharged
- Android 10 with 32G ROM.
- Support car DVD/CD player function, and split screen multitasking.
- WiFi, Apps, Waze, Spotify, Pandora, Google Maps, Screen Mirroring, etc.
- Bluetooth 5.0 hands-free calling & audio streaming.
- 7 inch HD touchscreen car GPS navigation.
- Support Apple CarAuto Play & Android Auto by connecting Eonon A0585 USB dongle(not included).
Here is a picture of the basic plugs and harnesses you will connect together:
This extension harness will connect behind the dash and will then be routed to the trunk where it bypasses the factory Becker BM53 / BM43 Radio Amplifier and GPS Navigation Computer.
This is the rear of your upgrade Eonon Multimedia interface.
This is the back of the factory Range Rover navigation monitor. Notice the Blue and white plugs.
This is a video of the installation process required to connect everything together. It's not a difficult process, but will require some time to put everything together properly. If you choose not to do it yourself you can trust in an audio/electronics installation store to install for you.
Once Installed it will look like this! Enjoy!