REPAIR SERVICE for AUDI TT INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER DASH PIXEL DISPLAY 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004
AUDI INSTRUMENT CLUSTER REPAIR SERVICE
Professional Service / FAST Return Shipping / WARRANTY!!
If you are experiencing the Pixel Loss & Display Failure problems with your AUDI Speedometer Cluster, it is time to fix it once and for all!! This listing is for the purchase of a SERVICE to repair your 1999-2004 AUDI TT (MK1), 1998 - 2001 (B5) A4, S4, 2000 - 2002 (C5) A6, 1999 - 2004 AllRoad instrument cluster center display readout. Trust the BEST!! We have over 10 years experience working with these highly-problematic displays and have repaired hundreds since. We only the highest quality replacement parts and processes. Your instrument cluster is programmed to your vehicle which is why we advise having your original equipment repaired back to new at a fraction of the cost of a dealer replacement.
Because we use the highest quality replacement parts and processes, we can offer such a substantial warranty to you! Have a question? Please send us a message or call our customer support at (562)786-5312. We are happy to help!
Typical Problems That Require Our Service:
- Cannot read what your LCD says?
- Missing or distorted pixels
- Burnt out lines of text.
- Both GLASS and RIBBON are replaced with brand new parts.
- Please Note: If you have pre-existing conditions other than what is listed above, we do not repair them - just the entire center display.
How Does it Work?
1.. Click "Buy It Now" to Purchase Service
2.. Simply Remove the instrument cluster:
- Use the steering wheel adjuster to pull out and pivot the steering wheel down as far as possible
- Remove driver's storage compartment or padded knee panel.
- Knee Panel: remove the two torx bolts near the gas and brake pedals. Grasp the bottom edge of the panel and 'pop' it towards you (quick pulling effort); it will detach from its clips at the top, allowing the top to drop enough to access the two screws -1- in the next step. The knee panel requires no further removal.
- Loosen screws -1-
- Place a towel or cloth over steering column to prevent scratches to the trim.
- Pull out instrument cluster from the front.
- Release/cut cable ties on rear of cluster.
- Disconnect the blue, grey, and green electrical connectors using a flat screwdriver to lift the purple retainer catches.
- Squeeze the retaining lever on the remaining white connector, exiting from the cluster's microphone, to disconnect.
3.. Prepare device to Mail It In
*** Mailing Instructions will be emailed to you following your purchase. Please take instrument panel securely-packaged to FedEx, UPS, DHL, US Postal Service (USPS), etc. to have it mailed in. Please include a note of symptoms & return mailing address. The plastic front shield is fragile! Please package carefully.
Note: We do not recommend driving your vehicle without a speedometer cluster. Please be patient while your package arrives back to you.
German Audio Tech
Attn: Repair Dept.
65 Pine Ave., #337
Long Beach, CA 90802
- 1998 - 2001 AUDI B5: A4, S4
- 2000 - 2001 AUDI B5: RS4
- 1998 - 2003 AUDI 8L: A3, S3
- 1998 - 2004 AUDI C5: A6, S6
- 1998 - 2004 AUDI C5: RS6
- 1999 - 2005 AUDI C5: ALLROAD
- 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004 AUDI TT (MK1)
We Also Recommend
LCD REPLACEMENT SERVICE for AUDI LAMBORGHINI GALLARDO RNSE RADIO NAVIGATION PLUS
PIXEL DISPLAY REPAIR SERVICE for AUDI A4 S4 A6 S6 TT INSTRUMENT SPEEDOMETER CLUSTER DASH